CVS has over 20 Years Experience in Corporate Financial Engagements
Our firm works with Clients, Law Firms, Accounting Firms, Investment Firms in Chicagoland and South Florida in particular but also nationally as well. We have a deep and well documented experience for matters before the Internal Revenue Service.
CVS does not provide business or individual accounting or audit services. Because of this, we can work exclusively with you and your company's legal and accounting advisers without a conflict of interest. Business valuations are complex - and CVS's professionals provide thoughtful, intuitive, and insightful analysis.
We work with many large private company CFOs, Corporate Counsel, and Accounting Firms on a range of needs from shareholder buy-outs to fairness opinions and solvency opinions. We have been retained by numerous private equity firms to fulfill their needs for external, expert analysis.
Our valuation services for corporate finance related engagements include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions / Fairness Opinions
- Private Equity Analysis / Carried Interest Analysis
- Stock Option Modeling and Valuation (409A Appraisals)
- Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs)
- Solvency Opinions in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Private Stock and Restricted Stock Issues
- Blockage Discount Report
- Fairness Opinions